5 DAYS and 4 NIGHTS of basketball!
Our weeklong intensive training sessions include a heavy dose of fundamentals, tournaments, all-star games, and 3-on-3 to teach spacing concepts — all in a state-of-the-art collegiate facility. Athletes from across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia train to be well-rounded, complete players.
By The Numbers
- 3 games per day
- 3 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day
- 1 competition and 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- 6 leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- Report card analyzing your game as well as individual workout program
- 58 state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor baskets
- 24/7 on-site care by athletic trainers
- 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily workouts (optional)
- Individualized instruction
- Staff members on each floor of the residence halls
- NCAA-style tournament play
- Individual and 3-on-3 competitions
- “Skits” that emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person
Session # 1: June 17th to June 21st
Session # 2: June 25th to June 29th
Session # 3: July 12th to July 16th
Session # 4: July 19th to 23rd
Food and Lodging
- Three catered meals per day in the college’s dining hall.
- Air-conditioned cluster dorm rooms with mini-fridges
- Semi-private baths
- Under Armour camp shirt for every camper
$325* deposit due at registration; non-refundable after March 1, 2024.
Early registration discounts:
- $75 for applications received by December 25, 2023
- $25 for applications received on December 26, 2023, through March 1, 2024.
Multiple session discounts: $20 (Attend additional weeks and receive a $20 discount for each additional week.)
Family discount: $20 (Receive a $20 discount for each child enrolled.)
Military discount: $10.00/child registered with proof of Active Duty at the time you register. Register your child and only put down the deposit of $325.00. Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name and attach proof of active duty. Once the email is received we will credit your account the discount and you can log back into your account before July and pay the balance.
CWBC offers campers who are participating in back-to-back sessions the option to stay on campus between sessions.
Bridge Session #1: June 21st to June 25th. ($400)
Bridge Session #2: July 16th to July 19th ($300)
***Bridge Sessions include housing, meals, entertainment, and supervision.***
Travel and Transportation
CWBC offers campers convenient pickup and drop-off points at central locations. $80.00 non-refundable transportation fee each way (not included in tuition). Campers are transported to and from camp on a charter bus and will check on and off the bus with a Coach Wootten’s Basketball Camp Staff member.
|Transportation stops||Departure To Camp||Return Home|
|Dulles Airport/Baggage Claim #4, Door #7||9:50 a.m.||8:15 p.m.|
|Tyson’s Corner Mall- Bloomingdales/Old Navy Lot||10:40 a.m.||7:40p.m.|
|McDonalds/ I270 Exit 11||11:15 a.m.||7:15 p.m.|
I 270 Exit 11 McDonalds: 701 Russell Ave., Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Dulles Airport: Dulles, VA
Tyson’s Corner Mall: 1961 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA 22102