- The $250.00 tuition fee is non-refundable.
- If there is an injury before camp, a medical credit minus a $25.00 per session registered processing fee will be issued for the 2022 summer camp with a note from the diagnosing physician. A doctor’s note must be submitted seven days before the start of camp. Medical credits will not be issued if a note or notification is submitted after the start of the camp.
- If an emergency or injury takes place within seven days of the start of camp, you must notify us immediately of your need to withdraw from camp and a note must be issued within 48 hours of the start of camp. A credit will be issued once a note from a diagnosing physician is submitted.
- Medical credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Medical credits for the 2021 camp season expire on June 1, 2022.
In the event that the state/federal government/agencies prohibit the operations of camp due to a natural disaster, pandemic, or unforeseen situation campers will be offered a credit for the amount paid for the summer 2022 camp or a refund of the amount paid minus a $25.00 processing fee per registration.