Powered by The St. James
6805 Industrial Rd, Springfield, VA 22151
Monday, Dec. 28 – Thursday, Dec.31, 2020
Experience four high-intensity days of skills clinics and competition, plus personal attention from Coach Wootten and other professional coaches. Campers participate in an NCAA-style tournament and leave with a personal report card analyzing their skills and an individual workout program.
- 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Co-ed for boys and girls
- ages 7-14
- 2 games per day- (8 total games during camp!)
- 2 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day taught by Coach Wootten
- 1 competition per day- campers will play 3 v 3, 1 v 1, and hotshot.
- 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- Multiple leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- Athletic Trainers on duty at all times for medical care
- “Skits” emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person.
- A report card analyzes your game, and you’ll also get an individual workout program.
- $250* per camper per week (*non-refundable)
- Sibling discount: $10.00/sibling enrolled
- Before Care is $35
- After Care is $40
- Before and After Care is $60
- Campers can bring their lunch to camp in a disposable bag
- Campers can purchase The St. James week long lunch package
- The St. James state of art facility with 4 spacious full courts
- Extra baskets for fundamentals, contests, and stations
- The leading Covid screening system for safety
- COVID policies in place with temperature checks, daily self-assessments, and mask wearing when not in rigorous activity.