Thank you for registering to participate in or 2019 Fall Classic. Our tournament games will be split between the four facilities listed below:
- Bishop O’Connell High School, 6600 Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA (Enter Door #8)
- The Campus, 100 Powers Court, Sterling, VA 20166
- St. Luke Catholic School, 7005 Georgetown Pike, McLean, VA 22101
- St. James Catholic School, 905 Park Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046
The tournament schedule will be posted on Tourney Machine the Thursday before the tournament.
- Coaches are to check-in for the tournament at the facility of their first game 30 minutes before game time. (You will only need to check in before your first game)
- 3 Bands for the coaching staff. (Additional coaches’ bands can be purchased at check-in) Please note the Team Manager will be included in the 3 given bands.
- Team Members must be in their uniform to enter.
- Please be at your court 15 minutes prior to the game time. If game before ends early the next game will start 5 minutes after the end of the previous game.
- There will not be a grace period for games to start.
- 14-minute halves with a stopped clock
- 20-point margin – the clock will run continuously
- +/-20-point differential to break ties
- 3-minute warm-up.
- 2-minute Half Time
- (3) 30 Second timeouts per game
- 2-minute overtime period with a stopped clock
- Home team is listed first on the schedule. Home team wears white/light color.
- Home team is responsible for the book.
- Visiting team is responsible for the clock.
- Bonus on the 10th Team Foul.
- Double bonus on the 13th Team Foul.
- All participants (players, coaches, and spectators) are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship.
Admission Bands are sold at the door of each facility.
Admission Bands are to be worn on the wrist. Bands are non-transferable or shared between individuals. Bands can be purchased with cash or credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover). An individual will not be permitted reentry if a band is torn, ripped, or not worn on the wrist.
- Saturday Day Pass – $10
- Sunday Day Pass – $10
- Weekend Pass – $16
- 65+ years old– $5 per day or $10 for the weekend
- Kids 6 and under free
Thank you again for participating in this weekend’s tournament. We look forward to great competition and games.
Again, thanks for choosing our tournament and good luck this weekend! I look forward to seeing all of the games!