Come compete against the best! The top 100 seniors, top 50 juniors, and a handful of the top sophomores for both the boys and the girls at the same location for 2 days of competition in Dallas! The invite-only event will be the first time when the top 150 will come together in one location for 2 days of skill work and game to prove themselves.
Saturday, October 24th and Sunday, October 25th
- Saturday, October 24th (Skills and Games)
- 9am – 1130am – Boys
- 12pm – 230pm – Girls
- 3:30pm – 5:30pm – Boys
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm- Girls
- Sunday, October 25th (Games)
- 9:00 am – 3:00 PM -Boys and Girls
1.All participants, spectators, and employees must adhere to six-foot physical distancing.
2. Coaches must conduct daily symptom assessments for their players (self-evaluation). Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
3. Each player will be allowed, 2 guests. Limited public entrance will be allowed.
4. No team water coolers or shared drink stations.
5. We will provide the game ball.
6. We will sanitize the game ball and team benches.
7. Anyone that enters the facility MUST wear a mask at all times.
8. Players and coaches may remove their masks once they step onto their court.
9. All tickets will be sold online through a link that We will provide to the team coach.
10. Coaches and players will be allowed in 20 min prior to the session.
11. Spectators will be allowed in 10 min. prior to the session.
12. Spectators will have to bring in their own chair, no bleachers will be out.
13. No entrance 30 minutes after the session start.
14. Facility will be at limited capacity.