at Bishop O’Connell High School
6600 Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA 22213
Our small group skill training series is an opportunity for boys and girls ages 9-18 to work in a small group setting to take their game to the next level with a Coach Wootten certified coach. Players will be placed in a group of 4 either at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level where they will focus on individual improvement at a high-intensity level in 5 areas:
- All areas of shooting; off the dribble, 3-point shots, pull-ups, off screens, etc.
- Advance attack ball handling
- Finishing School
- Basketball IQ improvement: reading off ball screens, down screens, drift screens, drive reaction, reading the defense, and moving without the ball plus more!
Levels of Training
4 Levels of Training
- Beginner – Camper who is starting out at the game and wants to work on developing the needed skills to succeed.
- Intermediate – Player who is participating in CYO or House level. Has just begun playing the game or only a few years of experience.
- Advance – Player who is participating in the Travel Team or AAU Level
- High School – Player who is playing at the Freshman, JV, or Varsity Level or looking to make one of those teams next season.
Our coaches will evaluate and place campers into the appropriate groups.
2019 Fall Schedule
Thursday, September 12, 7-8 PM
Saturday, September 14, 4-5 PM
Sunday, September 15, 4-5 PM
Thursday, September 19, 7-8 PM
Saturday, September 21, 4-5 PM
Sunday, September 22, 4-5 PM
Thursday, September 26, 7-8 PM
Saturday, September 28, 4-5 PM
Sunday, September 29, 4-5 PM
Wednesday, October 2, 7-8 PM
Saturday, October 5, 4-5 PM
Sunday, October 6, 4-5 PM
Thursday, October 10, 7-8 PM
Saturday, October 12, 4-5 PM
Sunday, October 13, 5:30-6:30 PM
Wednesday, October 16, 7-8 PM
Saturday, October 19, 4-5 PM (aux gym)
Wednesday, October 23, 7-8 PM
Saturday, October 26, 4-5 PM (aux gym)
Sunday, October 27, 4-5 PM
Wednesday, October 30, 7-8 PM
Saturday, November 2, 4-5 PM
Sunday, November 3, 4-5 PM
$50.00 per hour (Non-refundable)
Campers can register for one session at a time or can register for multiple sessions.
Multi-session package: Register and prepay for all 23 hours and receive a $150.00 discount.