Our small group skill training series is an opportunity for boys and girls ages 8-18 to work in a small group setting to take their game to the next level with a Coach Wootten certified coach. Players will be placed in a group of 6 either at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level where they will focus on individual improvement at a high-intensity level in 5 areas:
- All areas of shooting; off the dribble, 3-point shots, pull-ups, off screens, etc.
- Advance attack ball handling
- Finishing School
- Basketball IQ improvement: reading off-ball screens, down screens, drift screens, drive reaction, reading the defense, and moving without the ball plus more!
Levels of Training
4 Levels of Training
- Beginner – Camper is starting out at the game and wants to work on developing the needed skills to succeed.
- Intermediate – Player who is participating in CYO or House level. Has just begun playing the game or only a few years of experience.
- Advance – Player who is participating in the Travel Team or AAU Level
- High School – Player who is playing at the Freshman, JV, or Varsity Level or looking to make one of those teams next season.
2022 Spring Schedule:
We are offering private groups if you would like for one of our coaches to come to you. Please email to discuss.
$50.00 per hour (Non-refundable)
Campers can register for one session at a time or can register for multiple sessions.