- Basketball Shoes
- Plenty of t-shirts, shorts and socks
- A light jacket or sweatshirt is advisable
- Comfort Shoes (flip flops/sandals/etc)
- Bath Towels
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Sheets for a single bed (XL Twin)
- A pillow
- Snacks and beverages for the refrigerator/freezer/microwave unit that is in each dorm room
- A fan is not needed since every room has to air-condition
Although three balanced meals with unlimited seconds are provided daily, you may want to bring spending money for the snack bar and camp store. The college will provide a camp bank for your convenience.
Campers can deposit spending money with the college through the “WOOTTEN BUCKS” plan. This is done on the first day of camp at the registration check-in tables. Deposits can only be made in CASH. FSU will apply the deposited amount to the camper’s meal card. This card can be used in the Lane Center, at vending machines in the dorms and PE Center, and at the Snack Stand next to the outdoor courts. “WOOTTEN BUCKS” cannot be used at the camp store.
Any balance left on the card at the end of the week will be returned to the camper at check-out on the last day of camp. Balances over $5.00 not collected at the time of check out will be mailed directly back to the camper in the form of a check.
Campers will be issued a key for their room at registration. Campers are responsible for turning their keys back into their coach or the camp office on the last day of camp.
The camp is not responsible for your personal items. Please do not bring valuables to camp.