Is Coach Wootten really at camp?
Yes, he is at camp 24/7.  He eats in the dining hall and sleeps in the dorms!  He teaches EVERY DAY!

How many kids can share a room? 
Campers can request who is in their room, who is next door, across the hall, etc.  All requests match up. If you want to be a group in a room block you must create a group name and tell everyone in your room block to use the group name on their registration form.  Campers will be assigned 2 camps per room. Campers can request a 3-person room for an additional fee of $25.00. If you would like a 3-person room please select it under options on the registration form.

For questions regarding housing please email:

How do you divide the kids up?
We initially divide them by age and birth year about the campers at camp during their session.  After the first set of evaluation games and skill sets, the campers are then moved based on skill to the appropriate league. Campers can also be moved into their initially assigned league to balance out the teams. We can not guarantee friend team requests but can ensure league requests.

What is the ratio of staff to campers?  1:8

When is the medical form due? 
The camper’s emergency medical forms are due at the time of registration. Medication Authorization Forms and Immunization Records are due by June 15.

For questions regarding medical forms and medications please email:

When is the cut-off date for signing up? 
You can sign up as long as the weeks are open.  Week #2 fills up first (usually around April 1st.)  Weeks #4 and #5 are the next to fill (usually around April 15th)

Can I get more than one discount? 
Yes, you get as many discounts as you qualify for, even if it is all of them!

What is your Tax ID#: 522101797

Can I change the weeks once I have registered? 
Yes, you can always switch weeks, so long as the week you want is still open.  There is no penalty for changing weeks.

How do I sign up for the bus? 
If you register online, you can include your transportation request as you register.  If you have already registered and would like to add transportation, email, or call us to add transportation.

When registering for the bus, please note that it is  NON-REFUNDABLE. The fee to reserve the bus is taken from your initial deposit.

What is your refund policy?

The tuition deposit minus a $65.00 per session registered processing fee is refundable until March 1st.

Transportation and Bridge Day tuition is a non-refundable fee.

If there is an injury before camp, a medical credit minus a $65.00 per session registered processing fee will be issued for events between August 1, 2024, and August 1, 2025, with a note from the diagnosing physician. A doctor’s note must be submitted before the start of camp. Medical credits will not be issued if a note or notification is submitted after the start of the camp. 2023 camp medical credits expire on August 1, 2024.

If the state/federal government/agencies prohibit the operations of the camp due to a natural disaster, pandemic, or unforeseen situation campers will be offered a credit for the amount paid for the summer 2025 camp or a refund of the amount paid minus a $65.00 processing fee.

When is the balance due?  June 15th

When will you send out confirmation? 
Confirmation emails are sent immediately upon registration online. An arrival information email (including directions, what to bring, etc.) will be sent out in May. They will include a link to pay your balance due.

Can my camper bring snacks to camp? 
Yes, they will have a microwave, fridge, and freezer unit in their room.  Many campers bring Gatorade, water, microwave popcorn, etc.

Campers can visit the Lane Center Student Center and Book Store in the evenings for additional food options to purchase. Campers can also visit Cat Trax Mini-Store in the dining hall to purchase snacks and drinks during the day.  There are also vending machines in the dorms and the gymnasium for campers to purchase drinks and snacks.  Campers can use credit cards, cash, and or Apple/Google Pay to purchase items from vending machines, the Lane Center, and Cat Trax.

Can my camper bring an iPod, Gameboy, cell phone, etc.? 
NO gaming devices are permitted. We suggest that campers keep their cell phones in their locked room.  Cell Phones are NOT permitted during camp activities. They can only be used during the camper’s free time. 

Are the rooms air-conditioned? Yes.

Are there phones available for the camper’s use? 
There are two phones in the lobby of each dorm.  They should be prepared to call long distances (calling cards, collect, etc.)

Can I call my camper? 
You can call our office at any time.  We can bring your camper to the phone immediately or get them a message to call in their next free period.

Any other questions? Contact us at