- 1:00-2:30 PM -Check in (Cordt’ PE Center in the main gymnasium) on the first day of your camp session.
- After campers have checked-in at all of the stations in the PE Center they can then move to either Westminster Hall or Frederick Hall where they will find their rooms. (Campers with RED KEYS will reside in Westminster Hall. Campers with WHITE KEYS will reside in Frederick Hall.)
- 3:00 PM Opening Camp Meeting Cordt’s PE Center Main Gymnasium. All campers report back to the gymnasium.
- 3:30 -8:30 PM – Campers, who arrive late, can check in at the camp office located in the basement lobby of Cordt’s PE Center.
- 9:00 AM – Campers who arrive on the second day of camp can report to the camp office to check in.
- Camp officially ends at 4:00 PM. There is an awards ceremony that starts at 3:20 p.m located in the main gym of Cordt PE Center that we encourage parents to attend. Campers can check out early anytime between 9:00 am-11:30 am at our camp office located in the basement lobby of the gym. These campers must leave camp permanently.
- Campers who plan to stay until the end of camp can give their key to their parent or carpool at any time to pack up their room and load the cars. We recommend that you grab their keys before 11:30 AM or after 1:30 PM. Campers are at lunch between 11:50 am and 1:20 pm.
- Campers who have moved out of the dorms can check out with their coaches starting at 2:30 PM. These campers will be able to leave directly from the gym after the awards ceremony.
- Campers who will need to move out of the dorms will check out with their coaches at 4:00 PM in front of the dorms after they have loaded their cars.
- Bus riders will meet their buses in front of the dorms at 4:45 pm to load the buses.
- Campers with a Wootten Buck remaining balance may withdraw it beginning at 2:30 p.m. The Frostburg staff will be located in the lobby outside of the main gym in Cordt PE Center. Any remaining balance over $4.00 that is not withdrawn at departure will be mailed directly to the camper.