Does Coach Wootten do any of the teachings at camp?
Yes, Coach Wootten supervises all of the instruction each day. He teaches all of the fundamentals to each league of campers.
What are the COVID Policies?
- Campers and staff are to wear masks when not participating in rigorous activity or while eating lunch.
- Each day campers and staff members are to complete a daily self-assessment to enter the facility.
- Upon entering the facility each individual will have their temperature checked.
- Campers and staff members will practice social distancing when applicable.
- Campers are to bring lunches in a disposable bag with disposable containers.
- Campers are responsible for bringing a water bottle. Water will not be provided on the courts. There are bottle filling stations throughout the gym.
- Campers are not permitted to bring bags to camp.
- Parents are asked to drop off campers each day and not to enter the facility unless there is an emergency.
- We ask that only one individual drops off or picks-up their camper(s).
- Campers and staff members are encouraged to wash hands regularly throughout the camp day.
How do you divide the campers up?
At the start of camp, campers are divided by birth year into leagues. After the first set of evaluation games and skillsets, campers are then moved according to skill level. We will also move campers within leagues to balance out teams. We do not guarantee team requests but will ensure league requests. Registering as a group does not guarantee that your campers will be on the same team. It is only for the discount purpose.
How many campers are assigned to one staff member?
There is an 8:1 ratio of campers to staff.
When do I have to sign up?
As soon as possible. The last two summers we have not been able to take another camper after April 1.
Can I get more than one discount?
Yes, you get as many discounts as you are eligible for.
Is there a place for the campers to keep their lunches at camp?
Yes, each league is assigned bins where they keep their lunches. Please make sure to keep lunches in a disposable bag with the camper’s name on the outside of the bag.
What is your TAX ID number? 541992384
Can I change weeks once I have registered?
Yes, you must submit your change request in writing via email. The changes will be made as long as there is space available in the week that you are seeking the change. There is no penalty for switching weeks.
Is there a refund policy?
- The $200.00 tuition deposit is non-refundable.
- The supervised before and aftercare fees are non–refundable
- Any money paid after the deposit is refundable until July 1st.
- If there is an injury before camp, a medical credit minus a $50.00 per session registered processing fee will be issued for the 2022 summer camp with a note from the diagnosing physician. A doctor’s note must be submitted seven days before the start of camp. Medical credits will not be issued if a note or notification is submitted after the start of the camp.
- If an emergency or injury takes place within seven days of the start of camp, you must notify us immediately of your need to withdraw from camp and a note must be issued within 48 hours to the start of camp. A credit will be issued once a note from a diagnosing physician is submitted.
- Medical credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Medical credits for the 2021 camp season expire on June 1, 2022.
- In the state/federal government/agencies prohibit the operations of camp due to a natural disaster, pandemic, or unforeseen situation campers will be offered a credit for the amount paid for the summer 2022 camp or a refund of the amount paid minus a $50.00 processing fee.
When is the balance due?
Balance payments are due before July 1
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, Master Card or Visa
When will we get a confirmation that the camper is in camp?
Confirmation letters are sent out once we receive your application and deposits. Please keep your confirmation letters as receipts of payment for flexible spending and taxes.
Can campers be grouped with their friends or teammates?
As long as the campers are the same age they will be in the same league at camp. They will eat lunch and do everything together. They just may not be on the same team.
When can I sign up for extended care?
If you request extended care when you submit your application, there is a discounted fee of $60.00 per week for AM/PM, $35.00 per week for AM, and $40.00 per week for PM. Shootaround fees are non-refundable.
Can parents come to camp and watch?
Due to COVID, we are not permitted to have additional spectators during camp.
Can campers check-in and out of camp?
Yes, they need to check-in and out through our camp office.
Can campers miss one day but return the next?
Yes, we ask that if your camper is absent for any reason, that you notify the camp office as soon as possible.
Any other questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.