Experience five high-intensity days of skills clinics and competition, plus personal attention from Coach Wootten and other professional coaches. Campers participate in a NCAA-style tournament and leave with a personal report card analyzing their skills and an individual workout program.
By The Numbers
- 2 games per day
- 2 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day
- 1 competition and 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- 8 leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- 5 outdoor courts with brand-new state-of-the-art baskets
- 5 gymnasiums with 8 indoor, air-conditioned courts
- 4 athletic trainers on duty at all times for medical care
Session #1: Monday, July 27 – Friday, July 31, 2020
Session #2: Monday, August 3 – Friday, August 7, 2020
- Campers can buy their lunch, or keep their packed lunch (in an insulated bag with camper’s name) in the league classroom until their designated lunch period.
- Air-conditioned cafeteria lunch is available for purchase daily.
- Snacks are for sale throughout the day.
- Every camper gets a free Adidas shirt and is entered into a raffle on Friday.
- Campers listen to guest speakers and get individual instruction.
- Transportation to other gyms is provided by a certified O’Connell school bus driver.
- “Skits” emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person.
- A report card analyzes your game, and you’ll also get an individual workout program.
$290* per camper per week (*$190 non-refundable deposit due at registration per week)
Early registration discounts:
- $20.00 for applications received by December 25, 2019
- $10.00 for applications received on December 26, 2019, through March 1, 2020
- $5.00 for applications received from March 1 through April 1, 2020
*Early registration discounts are taken off total tuition, not per session
Multiple session discounts: $10.00 per session attended
Sibling discount: $10.00/sibling enrolled per session attended
Special group discounts: All applications in a group must have the same group name written on the application. Group names must match exactly. (case and spelling sensitive). Groups cannot be established with registered camper only new campers.
Military discount: $10.00/child enrolled with proof of Active Duty at the time of registration.
|Total in group||Discount per camper|
|5 – 9||$10.00|
|10 or more||$20.00|
Need to drop off early and pick up late due to your work schedule? We’ve got you covered: Before Care is $30 per week, After Care is $35 per week, and Before and After Care is $45.00 per week. (Hourly is $10.00/hour)
Tuesday–Friday: 7:30 a.m.–8:30 a.m.
Monday–Thursday: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
NOTES: Extended care fees are non-refundable. There is no Before Care on Monday morning because of registration check-in. There is a late fee of $1 per minute.