Experience five high-intensity days of skills clinics and competition, plus personal attention from Coach Wootten and other professional coaches. Campers participate in an NCAA-style tournament and leave with a personal report card analyzing their skills and an individual workout program.
By The Numbers
- 2 games per day
- 2 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day
- 1 competition and 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- 8 leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- 5 outdoor courts with brand-new state-of-the-art baskets
- 5 gymnasiums with 8 indoor, air-conditioned courts
- 4 athletic trainers on duty at all times for medical care
Monday, July 26 -Friday, July 30
Monday, August 2 – Friday, August 6
- Campers can buy their lunch, or keep their packed lunch (in a disposable bag with the camper’s name).
- Snacks are for sale throughout the day.
- Every camper gets a free Adidas shirt and is entered into a raffle on Friday.
- Campers listen to guest speakers and get individual instruction.
- “Skits” emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person.
- A report card analyzes your game, and you’ll also get an individual workout program.
$305* per camper per week (*$200 non-refundable deposit due at registration per week)
Early registration discounts:
- $20.00 for applications received by December 25, 2020
- $10.00 for applications received on December 26, 2019, through March 1, 2021
*Early registration discounts are taken off total tuition, not per session
Multiple session discounts: $10.00 per session attended
Sibling discount: $10.00/sibling enrolled per session attended
Military discount: $10.00/child enrolled with proof of Active Duty at the time of registration.
The St. James Lunch Program
Campers will have the opportunity to purchase a week-long lunch package from The St. James. More information and link to purchase to come once we are closer to the start of camp.
Need to drop off early and pick up late due to your work schedule? We’ve got you covered: Before Care is $35 per week, After Care is $40 per week, and Before and After Care is $60 per week.
Tuesday–Friday: 7:30 a.m.–8:30 a.m.
Monday–Thursday: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
NOTES: Extended care fees are non-refundable. There is no Before Care on Monday morning because of registration check-in. There is a late fee of $1 per minute.