Experience five high-intensity days of skills clinics and competition, plus personal attention from Coach Wootten and other professional coaches. Campers participate in an NCAA-style tournament and leave with a personal report card analyzing their skills and an individual workout program.
By The Numbers
- 2 games per day
- 2 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day
- 1 competition and 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- 8 leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- 5 outdoor courts with brand-new state-of-the-art baskets
- 5 gymnasiums with 8 indoor, air-conditioned courts
- 4 athletic trainers on duty at all times for medical care
Monday, July 26 -Friday, July 30
Monday, August 2 – Friday, August 6
- Campers can buy their lunch, or keep their packed lunch (in an insulated bag with camper’s name) in the league classroom until their designated lunch period.
- Air-conditioned cafeteria lunch is available for purchase daily.
- Snacks are for sale throughout the day.
- Every camper gets a free Adidas shirt and is entered into a raffle on Friday.
- Campers listen to guest speakers and get individual instruction.
- Transportation to other gyms is provided by a certified O’Connell school bus driver.
- “Skits” emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person.
- A report card analyzes your game, and you’ll also get an individual workout program.
$305* per camper per week (*$200 non-refundable deposit due at registration per week)
Early registration discounts:
- $20.00 for applications received by December 25, 2020
- $10.00 for applications received on December 26, 2019, through March 1, 2021
*Early registration discounts are taken off total tuition, not per session
Multiple session discounts: $10.00 per session attended
Sibling discount: $10.00/sibling enrolled per session attended
Military discount: $10.00/child enrolled with proof of Active Duty at the time of registration.
Need to drop off early and pick up late due to your work schedule? We’ve got you covered: Before Care is $35 per week, After Care is $40 per week, and Before and After Care is $50 per week. (Hourly is $10.00/hour)
Tuesday–Friday: 7:30 a.m.–8:30 a.m.
Monday–Thursday: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
NOTES: Extended care fees are non-refundable. There is no Before Care on Monday morning because of registration check-in. There is a late fee of $1 per minute.