Immunization Records are required to participate:
- All campers must submit a current immunization record. Please submit forms to us via email or fax (1-866-524-3059) 10 days before your first camp session.
- Campers are asked to submit proof of a COVID Negative test administered 48 hours before arriving on campus for camp if they are not fully vaccinated.
- Campers who have had the COVID vaccine are asked to provide a copy of their COVID Vaccine card in place of a COVID Negative test.
Campers are not permitted to keep any medications including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, and topical creams and ointments on their person or in their dormitory room.
- If you have a camper who requires daily medication or occasional over-the-counter medication, please check in with the medical staff at registration check-in.
- If your child has a food allergy or sensitivity, we will put you in contact with Pamela Detrick, Dining Hall Services, and you can discuss the menu provided in the Dining Hall. FSU dining hall is a NUT-FREE environment. However, there is Chick-fil-A in the Lane Center (Student Union).
Prescription or Non-Prescription:
- Campers who take over-the-counter or prescription medication must submit a Medication Administration Authorization form mandated by the state of Maryland. Please note only prescription medications need to have a physician’s signature. Over-the-counter medications only need to have the parent/guardian’s signature.
- Download the Medication Administration Authorization Form here.
- All medication must be in the original container with the camper’s name and DOB on the prescriptive label. We are not permitted to accept medications in a weekly/daily generic pill dispenser.
- Please bring two sets of emergency medications. One set will remain with the camper. The second set will remain with our medical staff as a backup set.
- A medication authorization form must be submitted for each type of over-the-counter and prescription medication taken by a camper during the camp session.
Specific Medical Condition Action Plan Forms:
- Campers who have severe Allergies, or suffer from Asthma, Epilepsy, or Diabetes will need to complete and submit the appropriate Action Plan Form.
Please return all forms to our Medical Staff via:
- Fax – 1-866-524-3059
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Mail:
- November 15- June 1 – 330 Ayr Hill, Ave NE | Vienna, VA 22180
- June 1 – July 15 – PO BOX 282 | Frostburg, MD 21532