5 DAYS and 4 NIGHTS of basketball!
Our weeklong intensive training sessions include a heavy dose of fundamentals, tournaments, all-star games, and 3-on-3 to teach spacing concepts — all in a state-of-the-art collegiate facility. Athletes from across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia train to be well-rounded, complete players.
By The Numbers
- 3 games per day
- 3 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day
- 1 competition and 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- 6 leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- Report card analyzing your game as well as individual workout program
- 58 state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor baskets
- 24/7 on-site care by athletic trainers
- 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily workouts (optional)
- Guest speaker and individualized instruction
- Staff members on each floor of the residence halls
- NCAA-style tournament play
- Individual and 3-on-3 competitions
- “Skits” that emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person
2023 Camp Dates
- Session #1: Sunday, June 18– Thursday, June 22
- Session #2: Sunday, June 25 – Thursday, June 29
- Session #4: Tuesday, July 11 – Saturday, July 15
- Session #5: Tuesday, July 18- Saturday, July 22
Registration opens on November 15th!
Food and Lodging
- Three catered meals per day
- Numerous dining options, including Chick-Fil-A, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Starbucks, and The Grill
- Air-conditioned cluster dorm rooms with mini-fridges
- Semi-private baths
- Free Adidas shirt for every camper
$560* Resident Camper
$310* deposit due at registration; non-refundable after March 1, 2023.
Early registration discounts:
- $75 for applications received by December 25, 2022
- $25 for applications received on December 26, 2022, through March 1, 2023.
Multiple session discounts: $20 (Attend additional weeks and receive a $20 discount for each additional week.)
Family discount: $20 (Receive a $20 discount for each child enrolled.)
Military discount: $10.00/per child registered with proof of Active Duty at the time of registration.
CWBC offers campers who are participating in back-to-back sessions the option to stay on campus between sessions.
Bridge Session #1: Thursday, June 22 – Sunday, June 25 ($320)
Bridge Session #2: Saturday, July 15 – Tuesday, July 18. ($240)
***Bridge Sessions include housing, meals, entertainment, and supervision.***
Travel and Transportation
CWBC offers campers convenient pickup and drop-off points at central locations. $70.00 non-refundable transportation fee each way (not included in tuition). Campers are transported to and from camp on a charter bus and will check on and off the bus with a Coach Wootten’s Basketball Camp Staff member.
|Transportation stops||Departure To Camp||Return Home|
|Dulles Airport/Baggage Claim #4, Door #7||9:50 a.m.||8:15 p.m.|
|Tyson’s Corner Mall/Lot G||10:40 a.m.||7:40p.m.|
|Lake Forest Mall/Sears: Blue Snow Flake Entrance Lot||11:15 a.m.||7:15 p.m.|