Our weeklong intensive training sessions include a heavy dose of fundamentals, tournaments, all-star games, and 3-on-3 to teach spacing concepts — all in a state-of-the-art collegiate facility. Athletes from across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia train to be well-rounded, complete players.
By The Numbers
- 3 games per day
- 3 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day
- 1 competition and 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- 6 leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- Report card analyzing your game as well as individual workout program
- 58 state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor baskets
- 24/7 on-site care by athletic trainers
- 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily workouts (optional)
- Guest speaker and individualized instruction
- Staff members on each floor of the residence halls
- NCAA-style tournament play
- Individual and 3-on-3 competitions
- “Skits” that emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person
Sunday, June 20 – Thursday, June 24, 2021
Tuesday, July 6 – Saturday, July 10, 2021
Monday, July 12 – Friday, July 16, 2021
Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23, 2021
Food and Lodging
- Three catered meals per day
- Numerous dining options, including Chick-Fil-A, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Starbucks, and The Grill
- Air-conditioned cluster dorm rooms with mini fridges
- Semi-private baths
- Free adidas shirt for every camper
$560* Resident Camper
$310* deposit due at registration; non-refundable after March 1, 2021. Tuition balances are due June 1, 2021.
Early registration discounts:
- $75 for applications received by December 25, 2020
- $25 for applications received on December 26, 2020, through March 1, 2021.
Multiple session discounts: $20 (Attend additional weeks and receive a $20 discount for each additional week.)
Family discount: $20 (Receive a $20 discount for each child enrolled.)
Military discount: $10.00/per child registered with proof of Active Duty.
CWBC offers campers who are participating in back to back sessions the option to stay on campus between sessions.
Tuition: $240.00 per Bridge Session
Bridge Session #1: Saturday, July 10, 2021 – Monday, July 12, 2021
Bridge Session #2: Friday, July 16, 2021 – Monday, July 19, 2021
***Bridge Sessions include housing, meals, entertainment, and supervision.***
Travel and Transportation
CWBC offers campers convenient pickup and drop-off points at central locations. $65.00 non-refundable transportation fee each way (not included in tuition). Campers are transported to and from camp on a charter bus and will check on and off the bus with a Coach Wootten’s Basketball Camp Staff member.
|Transportation stops||Departure To Camp||Return Home|
|Dulles Airport/Baggage Claim #4, Door #7||9:50 a.m.||8:10 p.m.|
|Tyson’s Corner/L.L. Bean Parking Lot G||10:40 a.m.||7:15 p.m.|
|Lake Forest Mall/Sears: Blue Snow Flake Entrance Lot||11:25 a.m.||7:15 p.m.|
|Annapolis Mall/Jared Galleria||10:00 a.m.||8:25 p.m.|
|Columbia Mall/Main Event Entertainment Parking Lot||10:45 a.m.||7:55 p.m.|