Our weeklong intensive training sessions include a heavy dose of fundamentals, tournaments, all-star games, and 3-on-3 to teach spacing concepts — all in a state-of-the-art collegiate facility. Athletes from across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia train to be well-rounded, complete players.
By The Numbers
- 3 games per day
- 3 fundamental skills instruction sessions per day
- 1 competition and 1 station period per day
- 1 coach for every 8 campers (best in the nation)
- 6 leagues, so every camper competes at the appropriate level
- Report card analyzing your game as well as individual workout program
- 58 state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor baskets
- 24/7 on-site care by athletic trainers
- 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily workouts (optional)
- Guest speaker and individualized instruction
- Staff members on each floor of the residence halls
- NCAA-style tournament play
- Individual and 3-on-3 competitions
- “Skits” that emphasize the importance of academics and being a well-rounded person
2020 camp dates will be announced in November
Food and Lodging
- Three catered meals per day
- Numerous dining options, including Chick-Fil-A, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Starbucks, and The Grill
- Air-conditioned cluster dorm rooms with mini fridges
- Semi-private baths
- Free adidas shirt for every camper
$550* Resident Camper | $510* Commuter Day Camper
*$290 deposit due at registration; non-refundable after March 1, 2020
Early registration discounts:
- $75 for applications received by December 25, 2019
- $25 for applications received on December 26, 2019, through March 1, 2020.
- $15 for applications received from March 1 through April 1, 2020.
Multiple session discounts: $20 (Attend additional weeks and receive a $20 discount for each additional week.)
Family discount: $20 (Receive a $20 discount for each child enrolled.)
Special group discounts: All applications in a group must have the same group name written on the application. Group names must match exactly (case and spelling sensitive). Groups can only be established with new campers, not registered campers.
Military discount: $10.00/per child registered with proof of Active Duty.
|Total in group||Discount per camper|
|5 – 9||$20.00|
|10 – 19||$25.00|
|20 or more||$30.00|
Session #1 – Session #2 ($140 per child—includes housing, meals, entertainment, and supervision)
Session # 4 – Session #5 ($210 per child—includes housing, meals, entertainment, and supervision)
Travel and Transportation
CWBC offers campers convenient pickup and drop-off points at central locations.$60 non-refundable transportation fee each way (not included in tuition). Campers are transported to and from camp on a charter bus and will check on and off the bus with a Coach Wootten’s Basketball Camp Staff member.
|Transportation stops||Departure To Camp||Return Home|
|Dulles Airport/Baggage Claim #4, Door #7||9:50 a.m.||8:10 p.m.|
|Tyson’s Corner/L.L. Bean Parking Lot G||10:40 a.m.||7:15 p.m.|
|Lake Forest Mall/Sears: Blue Snow Flake Entrance Lot||11:25 a.m.||7:15 p.m.|
|Annapolis Mall/Jared Galleria||10:00 a.m.||8:25 p.m.|
|Columbia Mall/Main Event Entertainment Parking Lot||10:45 a.m.||7:55 p.m.|