Medical Release Forms:
All Campers must submit a medical release form. If you have not done so online, please complete and return the Medical Release Form:
Please submit the Medical Release Form before June 1, 2017.
Campers are not permitted to keep any medications including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, and topical creams and ointments on their person or in their dormitory room.
- If you have a camper who requires daily medication or occasional over-the-counter medication, please check in with the medical staff at registration check-in.
- If your child has a food allergy or sensitivity, we will put you in contact with the FSU Dining Hall services, and you can discuss the menu provided in the Dining Hall. FSU dining hall is a NUT FREE environment. However, there is Chick-fil-A in the Lane Center (Student Union).
Prescription or Non-Prescription:
- Campers who take over the counter or prescription medication must submit a Medication Administration Authorization form mandated by the state of Maryland. Please note only prescription medications need to have a physician’s signature. Over the counter medications only need to have the parent/guardian’s signature.
- Download the Medication Administration Authorization Form here.
- All medication must be in the original container with the camper’s name and DOB on the prescriptive label. We are not permitted to accept medications in a weekly/daily generic pill dispenser.
- Please bring two sets of emergency medications. One set will remain with the camper. The second set will remain with our medical staff as a backup set.
Specific Medical Condition Action Plan Forms:
- Campers who have a severe Allergy, suffer from Asthma, Epilepsy, or Diabetes will need to complete and submit the appropriate Action Plan Form.
Please return all forms to our Medical Staff via:
- Fax – 1-866-524-3059
- Email – email@example.com
- Post Mail:
- November 15- June 1 – 330 Ayr Hill, Ave NE | Vienna, VA 22180
- June 1 – July 13 – PO BOX 282 | Frostburg, MD 21532