Designed for rising junior and senior boys who want to play at the collegiate level, this three-day intensive college preparatory session features detailed evaluations sent to more than 350 colleges and universities. Plus: Parent meetings to discuss the academic recruiting and admissions processes. It all happens in a state-of-the-art collegiate facility.
By The Numbers
- 3 games per day
- 3 college-level skills sessions per day
- 3-on-3 games with emphasis on spacing
- College coaches on staff and in attendance to work with and evaluate campers
- 24/7 on-site care by athletic trainers
- 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily workouts (optional)
Food and Lodging
- Three catered meals per day
- Numerous dining options including, Chick-Fil-A, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Starbucks, and The Grill
- Air-conditioned cluster dorm rooms with mini fridges
- Semi-private baths
- Free, reversible adidas jersey and shorts for every camper
- Transportation to and from camp
$445* Resident Camper (*$270 deposit due at registration; non-refundable after March 1, 2017)
Early registration discounts:
- $75 for applications received by December 25, 2017
- $25 for applications received from December 26, 2017 through March 1, 2018
- $15 for applications received from March 1 through April 1, 2018
Multiple session discounts: $20 (Attend additional weeks and receive a $20 discount for each additional week.)
Family discount: $20 (Receive a $20 discount for each child enrolled.)
Special group discounts: All applications in a group must have the same group name written on the application. Group names must match exactly (case and spelling sensitive). Groups can only be established with new campers, not registered campers.
|Total in group||Discount per camper|
|5 – 9||$20.00|
|10 – 19||$25.00|
|20 or more||$30.00|
Interested in a two-week session? CWBC is now offering a Bridge Night — a fun night for campers to enjoy new friends before hitting the court again. Bridge Night includes housing, meals, and entertainment for one additional night and is available for $65.
Travel and Transportation
CWBC offers campers convenient pickup and drop-off points at central locations. $50 non-refundable transportation fee each way not included in tuition.
|Transportation stops||Depart To Camp||Return Home|
|Dulles Airport/Baggage Claim #4||9:50 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Annapolis Mall/Jared Galleria||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|