at Coach Wootten’s Driveway
330 Ayr Hill Ave, NE, Vienna VA 22180
Our small group skill training series is an opportunity for boys and girls ages 8-18 to work in a small group setting to take their game to the next level with a Coach Wootten certified coach. Players will be placed in a group of 6 either at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level where they will focus on individual improvement at a high-intensity level in 5 areas:
- All areas of shooting; off the dribble, 3-point shots, pull-ups, off screens, etc.
- Advance attack ball handling
- Finishing School
- Basketball IQ improvement: reading off-ball screens, down screens, drift screens, drive reaction, reading the defense, and moving without the ball plus more!
Levels of Training
4 Levels of Training
- Beginner – Camper who is starting out at the game and wants to work on developing the needed skills to succeed.
- Intermediate – Player who is participating in CYO or House level. Has just begun playing the game or only a few years of experience.
- Advance – Player who is participating in the Travel Team or AAU Level
- High School – Player who is playing at the Freshman, JV, or Varsity Level or looking to make one of those teams next season.
Our coaches will evaluate and place campers into the appropriate groups.
2021 Fall Dates and Times
Friday, September 10th & 24th (5:00 – 6:00 PM)
Friday, October 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th (5:00 – 6:00 PM)
Saturday, September 11th & 25th (9:00 – 10:00 AM & 10:00 – 11:00 AM)
Saturday, October 9th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th (9:00 – 10:00 AM & 10:00 – 11:00 AM)
We are offering private groups if you would like for one of our coaches to come to your driveway or bring a private group of 6 to Coach Wootten’s Driveway. Please email to discuss.
Small-Group Training will start up again in September. Have a great summer and we hope to see you at our Overnight Camp or Day Camp!
$50.00 per hour (Non-refundable)
Campers can register for one session at a time or can register for multiple sessions.