at Bishop O’Connell High School
6600 Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA 22213
Our small group skill training series is an opportunity for boys and girls ages 9-18 to work in a small group setting to take their game to the next level with a Coach Wootten certified coach. Players will be placed in a group of 4 either at the intermediate or advanced level where they will focus on individual improvement at a high-intensity level in 5 areas:
- All areas of shooting; off the dribble, 3-point shots, pull-ups, off screens, etc.
- Advance attack ball handling
- Finishing School
- Basketball IQ improvement: reading off ball screens, down screens, drift screens, drive reaction, reading the defense, and moving without the ball plus more!
Levels of Training
3 Levels of Training
- Intermediate – Player who is participating in CYO or House level. Has just begun playing the game or only a few years of experience.
- Advance – Player who is participating in the Travel Team or AAU Level
- High School – Player who is playing at the Freshman, JV, or Varsity Level or looking to make one of those teams next season.
Coaches will evaluate players during their first session to determine if they are at the correct level. Players can move up or down if they choose to.
2018 Fall Schedule
TBD: Clinic dates will be announced in late August
Each series is made up of (6) one-hour session. Campers can register for one session at a time or can register for multiple session. Each one-hour session is $50.00. (Non-refundable)