at Bishop O’Connell High School
6600 Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA 22213
Our small group skill training series is an opportunity for boys and girls ages 9-18 to work in a small group setting to take their game to the next level with a Coach Wootten certified coach. Players will be placed in a group of 4 either at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level where they will focus on individual improvement at a high-intensity level in 5 areas:
- All areas of shooting; off the dribble, 3-point shots, pull-ups, off screens, etc.
- Advance attack ball handling
- Finishing School
- Basketball IQ improvement: reading off ball screens, down screens, drift screens, drive reaction, reading the defense, and moving without the ball plus more!
Levels of Training
4 Levels of Training
- Beginner – Camper who is starting out at the game and wants to work on developing the needed skills to succeed.
- Intermediate – Player who is participating in CYO or House level. Has just begun playing the game or only a few years of experience.
- Advance – Player who is participating in the Travel Team or AAU Level
- High School – Player who is playing at the Freshman, JV, or Varsity Level or looking to make one of those teams next season.
Our coaches will evaluate and place campers into the appropriate groups.
2019 Spring Schedule
- Still have some space available. Call the office to register for any remaining winter classes. (703-867-2433)
Wednesday, March 20, 7-8 PM
Saturday, March 23, 4-5 PM
Sunday, March 24, 4-5 PM
Wednesday, March 27, 7-8 PM
Sunday, March 31, 4-5 PM
Wednesday, April 3, 7-8 PM
Saturday, April 6, 4:00-5:00 PM
Sunday, April 7, 4:00-5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 10, 7:00-8:00 PM
Saturday, April 13, 4:00-5:00 PM
Sunday, April 14, 4:00-5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 17, 7:00-8:00 PM
Wednesday, April 24, 7:00-8:00 PM
Saturday, April 27, 4:00-5:00 PM
Sunday, April 28, 4:00-5:00 PM
Tuesday, April 30, 7:00-8:00 PM
Sunday, May 5, 4:00-5:00 PM
Tuesday, May 7, 7:00-8:00 PM
Saturday, May 11, 4:00-5:00 PM
Sunday, May 12, 4:00-5:00 PM
Wednesday, May 15, 7:00-8:00 PM
Saturday, May 18, 4:00-5:00 PM
Sunday, May 19, 4:00-5:00 PM
Wednesday, May 22, 7:00-8:00 PM
$50.00 per hour (Non-refundable)
Campers can register for one session at a time or can register for multiple sessions.
Multi-session package: Register and prepay for all 18 hours and receive $150.00 discount.